Site design created by Infinity Computer Solutions.
header_walkingonbeach copy.jpg

Top Private Donors

1. Richard Weaver
  2. Heejung Park
  3. Haki
  4. David Peacock
  5. Joseph Lovering

Corporate Donors

• Harney & Sons Fine Teas

Login

Connections

One Percent for the Planet Recipient Logo

Need Our Services?

Become a participant, make a difference locally. Click here to register for our services.

Tips & Pointers

Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Solar power equipm coming to local hardware stores
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Solar power equipm coming to local hardware stores
Solar power equipm coming to local hardware stores 8 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0  
news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091210/ap_on_bi_ge/us_diy_solar

"Lowe's has begun stocking solar panels at its California stores and plans to roll them out across the country next year.

This shows how far the highest of the high-tech alternative energy technologies has come. Solar power is now accessible to anyone with a ladder, a power drill, and the gumption to climb up on a roof and install the panels themselves."
rjweaver (Admin)
graph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Solar power equipm coming to local hardware stores 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0  
I think this is great as it would allow one to add solar panels a little bit at a time if you are unable to absorb the full cost all at once or wanted to spread out the costs. I wonder if Home Depot will jump on-board as well and if so, it would be interesting to see if the cost goes down as a result.

I know that states like Florida offer rebates for installing solar panels. Does anyone know if you would still be able to qualify for a rebate if you were to install solar panels a panel at a time?
dudaj (Admin)
graphgraph

Re:Solar power equipm coming to local hardware stores 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0  
I think Home Depot also offers components for solar power, but I am not sure exactly what they are selling.
rweaver (Admin)
graphgraph

Go to topPage: 1

Recycle Locator